Saturday, July 27, 2013

NeriumAD


I was introduced to this amazing anti-aging night cream, NeriumAD.  I love it so much that I became an Independent Brand Partner!  You're probably thinking "Oh no!!  Not another wrinkle cream!"...well STOP!!!  It's not just another wrinkle cream...it's an AWESOME wrinkle cream!!  You know the saying "a picture is worth a 1,000 words", well actually it is.  There's TONS of before & after pictures taken by REAL customer, using their camera phones.  NO studio pictures here!!!  I will post some for you to check out.  But first I want to tell you about this product...it was formulated to improve the appearance of
  • wrinkles & fine lines
  • discoloration
  • aging skin
  • uneven skin texture
  • sun damaged skin
  • enlarged pores
This is a 1 step product used only at night.  So there's no need to buy 6 products to use before bed.  Just wash your face.  Leave it damp, apply 4 pumps & rub it on from your forehead to your decolletage & from ear to ear.  Whatever is left, I rub into my hands.  That's pretty easy to do every night.  

In September, Nerium is launching another product, NeriumAD Age-Defying Day Cream.  They just announced it last week! I'm so excited, that I've already ordered mine!!! 

Here's my website with much more information & before & after pics.  My facebook page has many, many before & after pictures too.  
www.sandylynne.nerium.com
www.sandylynne.theneriumlook.com

Her wrinkles have decreased dramatically. 

Her discoloration looks so much better!

NeriumAD is for MEN & women! 

This is my customer after using NeriumAD less than 30 days!

Testimonial

NeriumAD Age-Defying Day Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment